Our weekly column where we answer questions.
- This week we are talking about Hot Toddies! See our FB Live here! Also check out our blog post here!
Week 3 Question:
- From Vickie in NYC: “I throw an annual fundraising party with a variety of drinks including one house cocktail that I would like to mix beforehand. I could either batch it or set up a self service bar. Do you have suggestions beyond sangria or punch? I would like to wow them with something sophisticated.”
See our answers on FB Live here!
Week 2 Questions:
- From Liz F. in Chicago: “If a person wanted to go easier on the liver during the holiday season without missing out on fun boozetimes, what would you suggest? Any lower ABV cocktails with a sherry, wine, or other base?”
- From Amy R. in Bangor, Maine: “What non-alcoholic cocktails pair well with alcoholic Cocktails for parties? I don’t want to hand an alcohol free guest a glass of juice while everyone else has fancy shit in my crystal.”
Week 1 Questions:
- From Lauren B in Nashville- “I see simple syrup as an ingredient and immediately think it will be too sweet. Am I wrong?”
- From Stephanie T in Sommerville, MA- “We have limited space on our bar. What are the top 3 bitters you would recommend?”